Roles and Responsibilities
- Reporting to Merchandising Manager.
- Plan and manage the overall budgets including sales, margin, inventory, promotions, markdown costs and inventory.
- Inventory control liaise with buying and DC’s fulfillment team to ensure stock is available for sales and delivery
- Collaborate with digital marketing team to update product information and trend.
- Provide weekly, monthly sales report and product strategies in term of new product sourcing, product placement, any initiative ideas etc.
- Analysing past sales figures/trends to anticipate future product needs and sales forecasting.
- Analysis in-depth performance analysis (historical data, market trends, seasonality, promotions, sales performance and inventory levels)
- Manage in-season risks and opportunities and identify action plans to archive sales target
- Product management, mix & match for photo shooting and update data related to the website.